Aimed at resellers and service providers, the Partner Program supports end-customers in their migration to OVH solutions, in fields including integration, facility management and consulting. The program enables partners to bring their own value add to cloud infrastructure solutions designed and marketed by OVH.
OVH is modelling the Partner Program on two tiers, each corresponding to different collaboration objectives to capitalise on OVH solutions:
Partner organisations wishing to sell or recommend OVH solutions to their customers are provided with many tools to develop their own service layer based on OVH infrastructure, including:
- Non-exclusive partnership agreement
- Onboarding journey dedicated to training on OVH solutions
- Visibility in the OVH Partner Locator, allowing end customers to search for OVH partners by geography and expertise area (available soon)
- OVH Partners Newsletter, providing privileged information about company news and partners benefits
- Video training courses through OVH webinars
- Access to the whole sales and technical literature for OVH solutions
Advanced Partner organisations looking to reinforce their collaboration with OVH benefit from additional technical and sales support:
- Periodical OVHcloud Partner Academy training program around the sale, administration, technological knowledge and support of OVH solutions,
- Access to dedicated and customised support for Advanced partners, including individual annual target and performance monitoring and review,
- Dedicated account manager,
- Increased visibility in the OVH Partner Locator (available soon),
- Participation in partners’ roundtables meant for sharing roadmaps and feedback.
“As a pure player of Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS), OVH is proud to grow with a rich ecosystem of partners, empowered with all the skills required to deploy and maintain our services for their end customers,”
said Sylvain Rouri, Chief Sales Officer at OVH. “With 20 years’ experience, the OVH Group is launching this initiative in an effort to make its solutions further accessible to organisations of all sizes worldwide. An asset of our program is that it requires no exclusivity agreement. Full freedom is therefore ensured for our partners who wish to develop multicloud projects for their customers.