Sterlite Technologies has launched the ‘Digital Software Portfolio’, a portfolio of digital products that enables Communication Service Providers (CSPs) to go to market faster and offer an enhanced and personalised experience to their users.
The ‘Digital Software Portfolio’is now available for STL’s CSP customers globally. This best-in-class software solutionsportfolio includes:
- Digital Revenue Management System
- Digital Engagement Platform
- Digital Policy Control and Charging
- Intellza - Business Analytics Platform
- Digital Wi-Fi Service Management, including SmartMobility that allows for automated seamless movement between terrestrial and Wi-Fi networks
“Worldwide, CSPs are re-inventing their businesses to provide the best experience to their customers. Ourdisruptive software solutions support CSPs at every stage of their digital reinvention. Built with contextual artificial intelligence and machine learning, the products boost customer satisfaction, reduce the cost-to-serve and time-to-market.This drastically simplifiesthe adoption of innovative data-centric business models inevitable for a digital future,” said Anshoo Gaur, CEO - Network Software, STL.
This software portfolio of products is powered by STL’s world-class web-scale architecture and DevOps-on-tap services.
- With the web-scale architecture approach, the portfolio productscanbe very rapidly scaled and personalised, giving CSPs the agility to positively impact customer experience. The products can be deployed as solutions in the cloud, allowing CSPs to auto-scale on-demand with zero downtime.
- At the same time, STL’s DevOps-on-tap servicesensure faster rollouts and time to market. These services facilitate a seamless and accelerated transition from legacy platforms to next-gen architecture without compromising the agility in rolling out new services to users.
The ‘Digital Software Portfolio’ ensures holistic solutions that can be seamlessly integrated into the CSPs’ existing systems. Moreover, its modular approach allows need-based dockerised micro-services adoption and solutions for IoT, 5G and FTTx networks. Based on STL’sresults of current implementations, these solutions drastically reduce infrastructure costs, significantly reduce deployment timeand increase deployment/upgradespeed by over 50% with seamless rollbacks in case of issues.This reduces software and patches delivery time from weeks or months to a day or even a few hours, to ensure smoother operations with minimal human interventions. The portfolio equips CSPs to evolve from function-centric organisations to next-gen data-centric organisations.