leader in intelligent data management, has secured $24M in Series C Investment. The funding round is led by Top Tier Ventures, withstrategic investment from new investor Western Digital Capital, the strategic investment fund of Western Digital Corp., along with participation from existing investors, Canaan Partners and Walden International. This new funding round, which brings the total financing since inception to $42M, will be used globally to boost sales, marketing, product development and customer support.
In 2018, Komprise achieved a number of milestones including:
- Solid revenue growth of more than 200% quarter-over-quarter
- A 600% growth of footprint in existing customers who are using Komprise to manage more of their data
- Enterprise customers are now using Komprise across their entire infrastructure to manage hundreds of petabytes of data
- Doubling of its employee headcount globally
- Growth in EMEA with significant customers and partners now in the UK, Ireland, Switzerland, Germany, Spain and the Netherlands
- The launch of three major product updates including Ongoing Lifecycle Management, Data Access Anywhere, and NAS Migration
Komprise enables customers to swiftly adapt their data management to suit a range of business requirements. The Komprise Intelligent Data Management Platform allows organisations to manage the complete data lifecycle with data analytics, replication, archive and effortless migration. The solution is designed to address today’s massive scale of data and enables customers to dynamically opt for the right storage solution at the right time, saving money and enhancing data management.