Red Hat has introduced Ansible Tower 3, the latest version of its enterprise-grade agentless automation platform. Ansible Tower 3 by Red Hat gives teams the power to scale automation across the enterprise including streamlined interface, more powerful notifications, and explicit permissioning. Ansible Tower empowers users to extend their automation solutions to their entire team, so they can build, share and scale automation cross-functionally and consistently as they build out their DevOps capabilities.
Ansible Tower by Red Hat, built on top of the popular Ansible open source automation project, helps teams manage complex multi-tier application deployments by adding control, knowledge, and delegation to Ansible-powered environments. Ansible Tower 3 includes new features and integrations for IT administrators including:
* A streamlined interface, which helps teams better manage complex deployments and speed productivity.
* Integrated notification support, notifications can now be sent to specific recipients or entire teams through a variety of channels, including: email; IRC; HipChat; Slack; and more making ChatOps for the enterprise possible.
* Simplified yet powerful permissions for role based access controls allows for easier delegation across different users and teams.
* New network management support in Ansible Tower builds on Ansible's networking capabilities by adding a new permission type for the management of network devices.
* Deeper integration with Red Hat offerings including Red Hat CloudForms for hybrid cloud management and Red Hat Satellite.