We would like to keep you up to date with the latest news from Digitalisation World by sending you push notifications.
If you’re supporting your company’s marketing and creative teams, you know that in order for them to keep up with the latest and greatest digital marketing techniques, they can no longer live without mobile applications and devices, which help improve productivity and real-time collaboration between employees and teams.
The evolution of mobile devices - from smartphones to tablets to wearables – is one of the key factors rapidly pushing the marketing world to evolve in the way they do things. Teams are dispersed and marketing & advertising agencies are virtually connected, with high levels of collaboration and ‘real-time’ versions of what’s being reviewed and worked on constantly moving between parties.
Not only do marketers have to adapt hundreds of images and messaging for websites, online publications and print and social media, but now they also need to adapt to smaller screens, while ensuring they deliver content that quickly connects with customers. All of this requires a constant attention to detail – and often results in lots of reviews and lots of versions of creative work and documents before things are final.
With multiple devices in play – including laptops, desktop PCs and Macs, and Android and iOS devices, supporting marketing professionals with a consistent and secure user experience can be a real challenge. You are probably all too familiar with the complaints from Marketing, especially Mac users:
You’ve heard it all before, right?
Here are five tips to help you and your team get the most out of your Macs and mobile devices to drive secure access, productivity and user happiness for your marketing and creative teams:
1. Evaluate your Windows/Mac environment - How many different users: Macs, Windows PCs and servers/department/contractors/interns? Check for consumption of resources, per department, such as storage capacity for example.
2. Conduct a user satisfaction survey - Carry out an internal user survey to identify efficiency and productivity opportunities within the different departments using different materials.
3. Implement a company-wide BYOD policy - Allow your employees to use their personal devices for work purposes – even when they are not in the office – to provide benefits that enhance their productivity and overall work satisfaction.
4. Get the latest software for Mac & Windows integration - Acronis Access Connect (formerly ExtremeZ-IP), Acronis Access Advanced, or Acronis Mass Transit are all ideal for Marketing departments who need real-time collaboration and the secure (vs insecure Dropbox or FTP) transfer of heavy files to get work done.
5. Ask an Expert - If you are unsure of any of the above, contact your preferred IT solutions reseller or managed services provider for assistance. They can help!
To learn more on how to empower your Marketing department, click here and learn how TTS Group UK, a leading online retailer for Education, equipped their team of marketers to safely improve its Mac-user performance to increase productivity and user happiness!