With Alteryx Analytics 11.0, users across business, data, and analytic functions can seamlessly and quickly access and develop insights from a variety of data sources across their organisations. This release tackles the issues of complex analytic infrastructure stacks and distributed analytic models that organisations face by alleviating data access and departmental silos, and offering greater data integrity, a higher-level of analytic sophistication and balanced governance to truly enable self-service data analytics.
“In our increasingly data-driven world, organisations are keenly aware of the value of harnessing data to drive decision making; however, a recent study* cited more than three-quarters of CEOs lack confidence in data quality,” said Laura Sellers, Vice President of Products at Alteryx, Inc. “As business users utilise more data to conduct analysis, they often rely on traditional spreadsheets for more complex analysis – compromising the integrity of the process and the output. With Alteryx Analytics 11.0, data workers of various skill levels are equally armed with a technology truly suited for modern, accurate data analytics.”
The latest release of Alteryx Analytics empowers users with:
· Governance and Data Access at Enterprise Scale: Alteryx Server gives comprehensive visibility and compliance control to IT and data managers across an organisation with a new data connections manager, scheduling controls to monitor and automate the creation of reports and processes, and desktop usage tools so administrators can efficiently audit the use of Alteryx Designer for analytic workflow creation on users’ desktops.
· Analytic Flexibility: With Alteryx, organisations are provided with a flexible, code-free, and open architecture, with connections to more than 75 different data sources. New seamless SQL Server and Oracle connections; extended in-database support to include SAP Hana, Microsoft Azure SQL Database, Microsoft Analytics Platform System, and IBM Netezza; and connector enhancements to Sharepoint and Zip files empower analysts to harness the full value of their existing and emerging data assets.
Sound Insights: Analysts of all skill levels can now reduce errors and accelerate analytic insights that help deliver confidence in analytic outputs. New data profiling allows users to discover data quality problems independently and early in the analytics process and quickly resolve them. New embedded Global Search functionality provides users with in-product access to analytic samples, tutorials, and thousands of Alteryx Analytics experts from the Alteryx Community. An enhanced formula writer provides suggestions, error notifications, and auto-completion of expressions for fast and accurate expressions. “Alteryx Analytics 11.0 has significantly improved our process of assessing the effectiveness of our workplace safety products,” said Eric Okunevich, Product Line Manager for the National Safety Council. “And, it’s not just about the product, the in-product Global Search function allows me to easily leverage an extensive knowledge base and access the robust community of analytics experts around the world.”
· Advanced Analytics for Everyone: Alteryx Analytics 11.0 modernises the platform’s most popular predictive analytics tools to interpret, understand, and create analytic models faster. New intuitive predictive visual outputs for linear regression, logistic regression, and decision tree statistical analysis boost the understanding and evaluation of each model. Extended, code-free, in-database advanced analytic support for Teradata, Oracle R and SQL Server 2016 reduces data movement and enables users to actualise the power behind their data warehouses.
Other Articles That May Interest You
- DataStax powers Equinix
- How to diffuse the IT blame game
- TIBCO acquires data virtualisation business from Cisco
- Do you know where your data is?
- NetApp 'transforms' the Digital Customer Experience
- Can food organisations really turn big data into smart data?
- Databricks opens new European headquarters
- Analytics for everyone
- Stephen Bryant joins DigitalRoute as CTO
- Alibaba Cloud and Fusionex enter into strategic partnership