This DRaaS offering will also be available as part of Proact’s expansion into the US market. Combining Proact’s guaranteed high service levels with Zerto’s proven heterogeneous data and application protection and mobility technology will provide organisations with the capabilities to embrace cloud infrastructure with confidence.
After great initial success transforming customers’ environments with ZVR, Proact is now implementing the enterprise-class technology as part of its DRaaS offering. By using ZVR to support its DRaaS offering, Proact can build upon its knowledge and first-hand experience with the technology to offer a highly available, high performance platform that protects critical data and applications.
The expanded partnership between Proact and Zerto demonstrates how channel providers are evolving their business to help customers implement cloud strategies, as well as signifying a push in the channel to deliver hybrid models.
“We have had a lot of success reselling ZVR, so it was a logical next step to use the same technology to power our DRaaS offering. Zerto understands exactly how cloud service providers operate, and the tools and training available through the ZAP Program made it easy for us to quickly ramp and build our DRaaS business,” said Jakob Høholdt, Vice President of Proact IT Group. “Zerto enables us to offer functionality, customization and value to our customers no matter how they decide to implement their disaster recovery plan, or where their applications and data reside.”
“Proact has established themselves as a trusted partner to many organizations and it has been a great experience working side by side to create this DRaaS offering,” said Peter Godden, VP of EMEA at Zerto. “Our commitment to strengthening existing partnerships allows us to work closely with partners like Proact to offer IT resilience to customers in a highly effective manner – as a product or as a service – to meet their goals and ensure they experience uninterrupted business.”
Other Articles That May Interest You
- Canonical’s Managed OpenStack Cloud adds data protection and recovery service with Trilio
- NEC awards top performers at NEC EMEA Partner Conference 2018
- High performance computing boosts Europe to new heights
- England and Wales Cricket Board signs deal with BridgeHead
- The future of infrastructure design: data-centric architecture
- Shared accelerated storage for every workload
- Pure Storage delivers Pure Evergreen Storage Service (ES2)
- Red Hat Hyperconverged Infrastructure for Cloud
- Micron ships industry’s first quad-level cell NAND SSD
- DDN and Parabricks announce 'groundbreaking' solution for GPU acceleration of genome analysis