DataCore Software has appointed Rosario Perri as Director of Strategic Partners and Alliances across EMEA. Effective immediately, Rosario will be instrumental in planning, engagement and enablement of strategic partnerships that will allow DataCore to effectively position and sell their record breaking Parallel I/O technology into EMEA’s key influencing channels.
With more than 16 years of experience in the technology industry, Rosario most recently served with software lifecycle automation and Microsoft Gold provider 1E, with responsibility for channel and alliance relationships, replicating and delivering EMEA alliance strategies across the globe. Prior to that he worked in senior business development management positions opening new EMEA markets and opportunities at Nlyte Software; Touchpaper Software and LANDESK Software (now Ivanti).
“Rosario joins us at a pivotal time in DataCore’s over twenty year history of innovation.” Commented Amanda Bedborough, SVP EMEA Operations, DataCore Software. “Our Parallel I/O software is unleashing the productivity gains of parallel processing to drive record breaking response times for enterprise databases, analytics, real-time and transactional processing applications. Rosario joins DataCore just ahead of the official launch of an important new product, and comes equipped with the right experience, relationships and strong management skills to drive and position it into enterprises who struggle optimising application performance.”
“This is both an extra-ordinary and exciting opportunity to capitalise on the breakthrough parallel processing technology and exploit new business opportunities through carefully executed strategic partnerships and influencers.” Noted Rosario. “I have opted to join DataCore as I firmly believe that DataCore is set very quickly to revolutionise SQL and Oracle environments by enabling optimal I/O throughput and boosting resultant transactions. To do this, we need to expand and enhance the existing DataCore channel by recruiting and enabling additional enterprise partners and System Integrators.”
Other Articles That May Interest You
- SSD launches Hot Standby
- AutonomouStuff deploys Quantum storage solutions
- Delivering non-disruptive data governance copy services
- Excelero hires industry veteran Ute Gregorius As Vice President of Strategic Sales EMEA
- Veeam unveils vision for the hyper-available enterprise
- Quest expands support for data backup and recovery of hybrid IT environments
- DDN storage fuels Harvard's neuroscience and behavioral research
- Red Hat introduces latest version of Red Hat Virtualization
- Web-scale simplicity for secondary data
- Curvature expands , offering includes enhanced mainframe maintenance